Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Airlines and Terminals
(Nashville, Tennessee - TN, USA)
Nashville International Airport (BNA) is served by several domestic and international airlines, with around 50 different air carrier gates.
At present, this site serves as a notable hub for Southwest Airlines, which flies to roughly 30 different cities around the USA, including Austin, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Orlando and Tampa. Southwest Airlines also connects a small selection of additional destinations via seasonal summer flights, such as Fort Myers and Seattle.
With one main terminal building and four concourse areas at BNA, airlines usually board from their designated terminals.
There are three open concourse areas at Nashville Airport (Concourse D closed in 2001) and all of these serve scheduled passenger flights, with numerous airlines traveling to a wide range of destinations throughout the world.
The following shows the principal airlines that operate throughout the terminal buildings at Nashville International Airport (BNA).
- Frontier Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- United Express (Trans States Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (SkyWest Airlines)
- Sunwing Airlines
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines and PSA Airlines)
- Air Canada Express (Jazz Air)
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- SeaPort Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Vision Airlines